Schools and COVID
Multi-State Public School District COVID Comparisons
Last updated: February 21, 2022
This page contains a snapshot of mid-sized school (20k-30k students) districts from across the United States, which have been reviewed for their current COVID cases and quarantines, where available. The charts below compare COVID activity within these public schools.
With the arrival of the Omicron variant, many districts were unable to maintain contact tracing and other sources of data collection used to publish their dashboards. Effective mid-February, some districts have stopped publishing student COVID data completely (unless those data sources were being generated by county or state-level resources). This dashboard page is expected to be retired at the end of February 2022.
- Blue Valley School District COVID Dashboard
- Louisiana Department of Health
- Boise Independent School District COVID-19 Positive & Presumed Positive Data
- Hayward Unified School District COVID-19 Dashboard
- Scottsdale Unified School District COVID-19 Case Dashboard
- Bellevue School District COVID-19 Dashboard